is the song that I am listening to as I look back over previous blog entries and see pictures of Clara when she was first born. My heart has been pricked with an overwhelming sensation of how beautiful and precious the miracle of life is. To see what Clara was when she was just the size of a bean to what she was when she was first born and to what she is now-I can only say "wow, God!" You are amazing! Truely. Thank you for blessing us with not just amazing children, but with life in general. The words to this song that I am listening to are "at the foot of the cross, where I am made complete, you have given me life through the death you bore for me, I'll trade these ashes in for beauty, and wear forgivness like a crown. Coming to kiss the feet of mercy I lay every burden down." This song just makes me tear up.
It may be 10 till 1am and I am still awake, but I needed to write a little about how thankful I am for the blessings the Lord has given me. Clara is beautiful and I am truely thankful for the opportunity I have to be her mommy. Thank you, Lord.
Week 2 and 3 down!
10 years ago
3 comments:
OH YAY YAY YAY! I am so so so glad to have found your blog! I have wondered how you two (or five!!!) are doing...and I just spent the last long while looking back at your last year! Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL baby girl! I know you are one amazing momma!! The big girls are so grown up...and beautiful!
So good to catch up in blogland. WOuld LOVE to catch up in person! I think it would surely be fun to get the old gang together!
\
Cortni! How are you???? It is sooo great to hear from you! Can you please invite me to follow your blog so I can see your beautiful family, too? How are you all doing? from your profile pic, you all look amazing!
Are you still in Midlothian?
We are still in Midlothian. Adam is now coaching in Mansfield, and I am teaching 3rd in Midlothian. Braden, our little man, is 3 1/2 and Avery, the little lady, is 1 1/2.
Our blog is henkehappenings.blogspot.com. You don't have to be invited. It is just hidden on my profile and I can't figure out how to "unhide" it :)
Post a Comment