So I decided to enter Elena and Clara in the Gap casting call. They were just entered last Wednesday and in order to catch up with some of the "fan favorites" by Nov. 17, we have to get the word out and start the voting (they are behind some 36,000). I KNOW that is a huge Gap but I would be ashamed of myself if I entered and then told no one. So-"Here Ye, Here Ye, please go to http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/JLburnett02/ and you will see the entries for both girls. You may have to register to vote, but it is free and easy. You can vote once a day until November 17 so PLEASE vote and pass the word along.Clara's is at the bottom in a purple onesie(we entered that one before the others of her), and Elena is right above her. (We added another pic of Clara bc we didn't think the first picture got approved. Then when we added the second pic of Clara, we didn't think it saved and thus there are two of the same picture). See the pics below...


Anyway, we love our girls and were looking for an opportunity to do something different. We hope you can take out some time to help fill in the gap...
Thank You for your vote!
No comments:
Post a Comment