I will post some pics of the nursery-for the most part it is finished. We just have a few frames to hang on the wall...and a couple of other things to put up-but nothing too major. I'm pretty content with what is done. All we need is baby, and I'm sure things will change once she gets here and we see how practical (or not) things are placed. Her diaper bag is packed-with several outfits, socks, headbands, hats...I just don't know what to pack for someone I have never met!
Tomorrow night is our family "girls night." We are going ot get our nails done, eat dinner, and then do what every parent dreams of doing before she has a baby...go to the mall with her eldest daughter to look at dresses for the 8th grade dance. yup. that's right. Bonnie may go to the 8th grade dance. It is all dependant upon when Clara comes, but we are being optimistic and saying she can go until we know otherwise. After the mall, it's off to bed-so I can cry myself to sleep at the fact that I am having a baby and Bonnie is growing up. : )
Saturday the four (and a half) of us are going to try out Adventure Landing in Plano. We wanted to do something fun and different, and we have a few coupons for this place so we figured "why not?" I will post some pics of our weekend adventure this week.
My next appointment is this Wednesday afternoon. I will keep you all posted on our progress (if there is any).
Enjoy the pictures!






No comments:
Post a Comment