Thursday, May 7, 2009

Now I know how it feels...

When a mom says the only thing they need is to know their kids appreciate them and love them. Here is what Elena wrote in a card to me for Mother's Day...get you tissue!

Write Ten Things You Love About Your Mom........
1. She's nice
2. She's prego (pregnant)
3. She's the best mom ever
4. She loves me and I love her
5. She's a great singer
6. She's a wonderful helper
7. She takes care of me
8. She's always wanted to take care of me and her wish came true
9. She's perfect
10. She is awesome!

Write about how she makes you feel special....

"You always make me feel better when someone hurts my feelings. You're the mother I was meant to have. You're the perfect one!!"


I love this girl. Well, I have to go now. Thank you for sharing this moment with me!

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is absolutly precious. I just cried a little! You are great for them and will be great for Clara!